Ming Xi in “Lazy Day” by Boo George for Vogue China, January 2014 │ via The Fashion Spot.
A bit of quiet snow gazing perfection early this morning.
Pringle of Scotland (top) and 3.1 Phillip Lim (bottom) Pre-Fall 2014 Collections
Jason Wu (top) and Prabal Gurung (bottom) Pre-Fall 2014 Collections
Donna Karan (top) and 10 Crosby Derek Lam (bottom) Pre-Fall 2014 Collections
Band of Outsiders (top) and Proenza Schouler (bottom) Pre-Fall 2014 Collections
jasmine feng by yin chao
numéro china #32, september 2013
Rest in Peace Nelson Mandela.
18 July 1918 − 5 December 2013
I was tagged by arclife.
Rule 1: Always post the rules.
Rule 2: Answer the questions the person who tagged you asked and write 11 new ones.
Rule 3: Tag 11 people and link them to the post.
Rule 4: Actually tell them you tagged them.
1. If you could be anyone for a week, who would it be?
Harvey Weinstein . It’d be interesting to know what it’s like not only to be a powerful man, but arguably, the most powerful man in the entertainment business.
2. If you were to eat one type of food for the rest of your life what would it be?
Chicken, I think. And in my mind that includes eggs.
3. If you could spend a month anywhere, living as the people of that place do, and you could snap your fingers and be there in an instant, where would you go? (All expenses taken care of)
Kashmir Valley or Copenhagen
4. When and why did you start using tumblr?
Jan 2010, because kingcakemix said it’d be fun.
5. What’s your favorite kind of weather?
It changes depending on what stage of season it is (I love summer but when it gets to be mid-July in the city, I’m over it.) but I’m never unhappy to wake up to snow.
6. Do you live in the same city and country that you were born in?
Same country: yes, same city: no (Though I never lived in the city I was born in in the first place.)
7. What’s your favourite smell?
Pine/fir/spruce, wood fires …bacon in the morning
8. What’s your favorite line from a movie or tv show?
As someone who has full conversations in such quotes, this is impossible to answer! Just trying to think of even one to share is hurting my head so I refuse, I have to return some videotapes.
9. What do you admire in people?
Patience, honesty, humor, and being fully present with other people.
10. What’s your favorite song to sing along to?
Anything Beyonce.. particularly Schoolin’ Life.
11. If you could walk into the kitchen and have the perfect meal waiting for you, what would it be?
Sourdough blueberry pancakes with a side of egg and smoked bacon, complete with proper VT syrup and a big pot of Early Grey still steeping (plus milk).
Sasha Pivovarova at Bottega Veneta Spring 2010
Cate Blanchett, shot by John Rankin